This morning I was reflecting on our Sales Kickoff and mentally recapping some of the highlights:
- Mandatory meetings to recap last year and kick off this year? Check.
- Spending time with vendors who support us and get to know them better? Check.
- Free flowing beverages? Check.
- Party with coworkers and significant others? Check. Significant others? How cool!
- Invite employees to become partners in the company? Che…wait, what?
We invited three employees who have been with us for more than one year and have demonstrated significant achievement, continually going above and beyond for the company to our partner pool. Each of these individuals stands out in their own right, one an immensely successful account manager who knows how to handle large enterprise accounts and bring value to his customers, the next a talented technical account manager who wears several hats but at the end of the day is indispensable to the customers he supports and to EVOTEK, and lastly our incredible office manager who keeps everything moving in the back of house. Having been a recipient of this partner status last year, I was extremely excited for these incoming partners to be awarded.
This inclusiveness and desire to truly reward those who continually make a difference so that we build up a diverse DNA of corporate leaders is precisely why we are different and why EVOTEK stands alone among VARs in the field as a different kind of company.